Sunday, August 21, 2011

DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP

Tonight my dad is gonna come back home from Ukraine! He was gone for two months and I really missed him. I'm going to go with my family to meet him at the airport and we'll take him back home. I really hope my dad goes to work in one week or something because if he does, he can take my sister and I to some California beach! We can tan, swim?, shop, and see all the beautiful sights to see. A 12 hour drive to California is totally worth it! I'm really hoping my sister and I could go with my dad. It would be a GREAT summer ending and the most fun I would have this whole summer...I better not be disappointed...

Well anyways I went shopping with my sister a few days ago and I wanted to show you some things I bought. Sadly I returned a shirt from H&M.


Sweater dress. Looks really cute when I have it on. Good for winter and school. 


I didn't wear it yet and didn't iron it...So wrinkly, but it's okay. This is the first thing that caught my eye in the store, so CUTE. There was a gray one, but I thought this one looked better.


Gotta love laces



Green sweater dress/ Forever21
Pink trench coat/ Charlotte Russ
Gray lace shirt/ Aritzia
Blue lace shirt/ Forever 21
Silk dress/ H&M
I really wish I had the H&M shirt. It was too cute :(

2 comments:

  1. I love all the shoppings!! That trench coat is amazing! :)

    P.s. U are Welcome to check out my fashion blog!
    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I already did...I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete