I can't wait until everything is going to be decorated. It's gonna be so beautiful and it'll feel like Christmas! I love the Christmas feeling. One month and a few days till Christmas!! Oh how I can't wait.
1. Purse
2. Clutch
3. Cross body bag
4. Pajamas
5. Perfume
6. Dresses
7. Skirts
8. Cardigans/ Sweaters
9. Heels
10. Tops
11. Flats
12. Denim Jacket
13. Boots (both flat and on heels)
14. Victoria's Secret yoga pants
15. Permit
16. Gym membership
17. New laptop! (replacement)
1-3
I really want a cross body bag with a chain. The purse I have is annoying because I always wear it and I really need a new one.
4.
Plaid pajamas, I really want them. I also want pajama shorts.
5.
We have this perfume, and it smells so good! Obviously I don't want this perfume because we have it. But I would love a new kind of fragrance.
6.


I love these kind of dresses. I hope I can get some! ;)
7.
8.
Totally love these!!
9.
10.
Nice and simple cute tops! Really need these kind.
11.
I've been looking for flats EVERYWHERE! I can never find some. They are either too ugly, too big, or too small. I always end up returning the cute ones because they are small. I really hope I can find some.
12.
I've also been looking everywhere for a denim jacket. I really need one! It look cute with about anything. The red one here I just thought it was cute.
13.
I got to get some boots. I need ugg look-a-like boots so bad. Also want some high heeled boots for church and flat ones for school. Can never find some either!
14.
I already have some but I want some from Victoria's Secret which I'll buy with my money :)
15. Permit! If I pass my running start test for college then I will be able to get started on my permit, then have a car/ license by next year!! Woohoo. Wish me luck.
16. I want a Gym Membership for 24 hour fitness. So I could go with my mom or sister at times and work out and stay fit! :)
17. I don't care what kind of laptop I get even if it's used, as long as I get a different one! Because the laptop I have now, is being all weird and looks weird. I broke a key off the keyboard and I just need a new one, even a used one, I wouldn't mind...You get it huh.
Anyways, this is ALL I want for Christmas, in a few days I probably will want more stuff. But as of right now this is what I want and really hope I get it! :)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!
































No comments:
Post a Comment