My mom and I went to Gresham Station today and bought a few things. I finally got to buy the hair products that I really needed since I had barely any left at home. After a little bit of shopping, we went to eat sushi! I was so happy because I haven't ate sushi in the longest time ever and I was really craving it. Cheers to a good day :)
Bath and Body Works--Big sale!
Headband/ULTA
This oil and heat protection for your hair work so good! After I got my trim in November, I started using these two products and my hair was amazing. I barely have any split ends, my hair looks healthy, and my hair is very soft and smooth. Usually, after I get a trim and always straighten my hair, I get so many split ends and my hair just looks ugly. These two are a miracle, hehe. ULTA
Headband/ULTA
This oil and heat protection for your hair work so good! After I got my trim in November, I started using these two products and my hair was amazing. I barely have any split ends, my hair looks healthy, and my hair is very soft and smooth. Usually, after I get a trim and always straighten my hair, I get so many split ends and my hair just looks ugly. These two are a miracle, hehe. ULTA
Mmm...Coffee and KitKat
No comments:
Post a Comment