I've been waiting for snow for the longest time ever. When I saw on the weather channel that there might be snow, I got so excited. Then when the days came, there was no snow. Little flurries would fly by but the snow wouldn't stick. It got me really sad. But then on Tuesday at around 9 PM it started snowing! I was so happy! I went outside with my little sister and we played in the beautiful snow. It was snowing until 3AM and I was outside the whole entire time. There was around 3 inches of snow all together. It was amazing. The neighborhood kids and I had snowball fights and all that fun stuff. Then my next door neighbor and I built a snow fort. It turned out really good but then the next day (today) everything melted and so did the fort :( But at least school was canceled :) The snow was fun for a night, now I kinda wish it was Spring or Summer. I really miss the warm and sunny days. (These pictures are taken with my other camera, so not the best quality and plus it was dark outside)
The fort we made, haha. It looked pretty cool though when we were making it :) It was tons of fun, but the I came home and I was soaking wet, haha.
This is how the morning looked around 10/11 AM. Not as much snow left, but it's okay :) Then later it all melted completely because of the RAIN!
This is how the morning looked around 10/11 AM. Not as much snow left, but it's okay :) Then later it all melted completely because of the RAIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment