So I'm back from California!! I came back already on last Sunday night. In California, we went to Hollywood, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Santa Monica, and Santa Barbara. I loved all of those places and I really wish I could live there. I think I would most like to live in Santa Barbara because it matches me. I love everything about it. Can't wait to go back someday. I know I didn't post on here in a while, but I was kind of busy because school already started! School is going great and I'm enjoying it with my friends. Also, my birthday was on the 10th (Saturday) and my family and I went to Pittock Mansion, Japanese Garden, Rose Garden, and went to dine at Olive Garden. I think it was a great day. Took a lot of pictures and laughed and now I have something to remember on my birthday this year!
We didn't buy much things in California because we were too bust hanging out on the beach! My arms got sunburned on the first day but then it went away, so happy. Here's some pictures of the past two weeks :)
This is the dress I got as a present from my sister. She bought it in Nordstrom.
We didn't buy much things in California because we were too bust hanging out on the beach! My arms got sunburned on the first day but then it went away, so happy. Here's some pictures of the past two weeks :)
This is the beautiful sunset at Long Beach, California
On the pier in Santa Barbara, my favorite place...for now ;)
My sister and I bought this at H&M in Santa Monica. We were walking on the little boulevard and there were so many stores. I really liked it. We also bought another scarf and cardigan from H&M.
Pretty postcards from Santa Barbara.
This is the dress I got as a present from my sister. She bought it in Nordstrom.
I also got $300.
This is one of the flowers from the Rose Garden. They were all beautiful.
Well I had a great time these couple of days, even in school! Have a good day.
XOXO Cherry
No comments:
Post a Comment