So on the weekend I went to the mall to hang out with my friends and my sister came with us for like 5 minutes to show me a dress from Nordstrom. There weren't any of my size, so we saw a different dress and bough it! I think it looks really cute. At first I had my doubts about it, but then when I tried it on at home again, it looked absolutely cute.
Also, we have a camera (family camera) and it's a Nikon. I forgot about it and I was really hoping to use a camera with good quality and everything for the blog and then I remembered about it and now I take pictures with it. I really like it, way better than my camera, haha. Yesterday my dad bought my sister and I an iPhone! I was so happy. My mom was a little mad because she said that I'm too young to have one but my dad wanted me to have it. It's for our birthday so yeah I'm happy. It's WAY better than my old phone.
That's pretty much it for now. I was just relaxing today. I went on Skype to talk to my best friend that lives 3 hours away from me. So it was nice talking to her. Although I didn't finish my homework because of that but it's ok I'll work on it tomorrow.
| Ahh there it is!! It's white, I love it. I know the 5th one is coming out on Oct. 4th but still I'm happy I got this one at least :) |
Dress/Nordstrom....Looks so cute on. I'm going to wear it to a wedding this Saturday.
Eh my old phone.
My comfy little outfit. It was raining today a lot so I had to wear something comfy, just like tomorrow I will do the same.
Sweater/Abercrombie
Jeans/Wet Seal
Belt/Abercrombie
Also wore Vans.
Some of my homework that I didn't finish :/ and a Christian book :)
So beautiful, haha
Here's the Nikon camera!
This weekend was pretty good..I enjoyed it and I hope you guys did too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment