Tomorrow my sister's best friend is getting married and she is going to be the bridesmaid. My mom and I are invited to the wedding and I want to get my nails done before the wedding. So I'm having fun painting my nails and plus watching movies! I'm also so happy because today is Friday and I don't have to worry about waking up for school tomorrow. Even though, there is a wedding, I don't have to wake up so early. Everything adds up into a great day because school wasn't that bad either.
I try to be organized all the time, but it doesn't always work which gets me super stressed out. I'm a bit stressed right now. But once I clean everything out (from my work space) then I'll be comfortable and not so stressed. Well I gotta get to painting my nails. I'll post the outcome of my nails after I'm done...
Today's outfit
Dress/ Rave
Leggings/ Wet Seal
It was hard choosing which nail polish to use. We have a lot!
Essie Nailpolish --Using this one again.
I used the one in the middle for my toes.
This is from Lush, a homemade cosmetic store. It works really good on your lips. Love it.
XOXO Cherry
I try to be organized all the time, but it doesn't always work which gets me super stressed out. I'm a bit stressed right now. But once I clean everything out (from my work space) then I'll be comfortable and not so stressed. Well I gotta get to painting my nails. I'll post the outcome of my nails after I'm done...
Today's outfit
Dress/ Rave
Leggings/ Wet Seal
It was hard choosing which nail polish to use. We have a lot!
Essie Nailpolish --Using this one again.
I used the one in the middle for my toes.
This is from Lush, a homemade cosmetic store. It works really good on your lips. Love it.
XOXO Cherry
No comments:
Post a Comment